|Not me... Shaving's one thing... pink underwear is something else entirly|
- Marble statues of Hercules do not have leg hair, and you might think this was a ommission for time sake, but they did include the beard, so my thought is they intentionally left out the leg hair
- Lance shaves his legs, noticible improvement in uphill climbing... I want to be like Lance.
- Legs without body hair tan faster, and darker. something I have had issues with for along time...
- Scarring and healing happens much faster on shaved legs than hairy legs if one crashes
- I love my wife's smooth sexy legs... surely she would feel the same about mine?
- My professional Body Builder brother in law (the Action Figure) shaves his entire body.
|I wanna be like Lance!|
So, in a moment of rash thought, last night, after riding home and setting speed records, I decided to do it. Except, not having EVER shaved my legs before, I really didnt do it right... apparently when your leg hair resembles a wild animal, some trimming in advance would be advisable. I litterly would make one pass and the razor would be completly clogged.
So, muddling through that after about 30 - 45 mins, and running out of hot water, I emerged from the shower... with ONE shaved leg.
This wasn't going at all how I had planned it.
Added to the list of "You Don't Miss It Till It's Gone"... Leg Hair. Are you kidding? My leg felt like it had gone numb. Amazing how much sensation you get through hair. Don't believe me, shave one leg and not the other... it's a strange and trippy experience.
Anyway, after charging my beard trimmer all night, this morning the 2nd leg now matches the first, and without using up all the hot water. I am happy to say I fully anticipate being able to keep up with the Trangko guys now that I am so much more streamline.
Oh, and by the way, ladies, stop complaining about it. It's not that big of a deal. ;-) (bet you thought us guys would never find out, huh?)